Sunday, July 6, 2008

My Newest Tool Purchase

I was so excited to find this punch -- A punch like this has eluded me for a while -- because every time I went to one of the craft stores.. there was nothing there like it and to purchase one online, was costly plus shipping ( ya know, I can't ever buy anything full price!) ... so I kinda just waited it out.. and one day I went to AC Moore with my 40% off coupon and I was just tickled pink to find this punch --



So not only did I finally find it.. but I got it 40% off!!

Its a McGill Perfect Petals Stacking Punch and at the moment its my prized possesion!
This punch is so easy to use and you can build many different types of flowers with it.

next on my list is the McGill Baby Blooms -- hopefully it'll work out to where I can get it 50% off!
I am working on a project, when complete, of course, I will post it to show what I made using this punch!



No comments: