Sunday, July 6, 2008

My Newest Book Purchase

I bought this book called Paper Greenhouse by Michael Strong --

I saw him several years ago on the Carrol Duvall Show and I was just totally intrigued by what he did with paper!! I finally bought this book a few months ago.. and I'm so excited about it.


I love this book because its totally written and published by him .. that is something that I have a desire to do someday. Publish my own book. :) But that's another story.. :)



But anyway.. it is filled with really wonderful projects..and easy to follow step by step instructions to create 15 different flower cards! He he teaches you how to make paper flowers for cards, but you can really take what you learn here and apply to whatever you would like.
It's really been a valuable tool in my paper crafting education.


I totally recommend this book to anyone who loves working with paper.. :)



No comments: