Tuesday, July 8, 2008

DUH and Double DUH.. Go to The Dollar Tree First!

I have been finding a ton of treasures at The Dollar Tree--

The one I go to is always stocked full of really great stickers and small paper packs by Miss Elizabeths. And, They are really nice too. If you saw my blog about the carpi sun storage boxes, I used some of the papers I got on them, and also on the CD's, the paper was purchased at the The Dollar Tree! They also have been having a ton of 3D embellishments lately too..

Some of those 3D stickers that are at the dollar tree -- I have also seen the same thing at the craft stores, for triple or quadruple the price!! Duh!

I also have seen people selling Miss Elizabeths on ebay for more money plus shipping!! Double DUH! They must go buy it from The Dollar Tree and then re-sell on ebay.

Last time I went, I also got a bunch of double sided tape, a couple of paper crimpers, and some embossing punches. They also always have small paper punches as well.

The Dollar tree is also always loaded with tons of craft supplies too, foam sheets, wood shapes, boxes, tons of silk flowers, beaded trim, buttons and appliques just so much stuff for crafting!! Its become one of my favorite craft stores to get inexpensive embellishments for my crafts. Or even things to makeover.. cause you know I love to make over stuff!

Also when I am there, I go grab a couple of the plastic place mats that they have in the housewares section, I use them for cutting/craft mats! They work great!

And the wall decals that they have there are super cute too.. the art work on those is done by an artist named Dan Morris http://www.danmorrisdesign.com/
He used to be an artist and sell his work at Daisie Company, but no longer does. Anyway -- I just think that is cool because I love his artwork!

Well I hope when you go to The Dollar Tree you find those treasures too!

No comments: