Saturday, December 13, 2008

Snowman Poop!

Well these are cute.. I am making several of these as gaggifts/favors for our ladies Christmas get together at church....

It is a printable craft kit from -- http://www.daisiecompany.com/

It is a downloadable project that you just printout and put togehter..
I added a Snowman poop poem to it -- I coated it really good with decoupage medium (modge podge) and put it together with hot glue and then coated it again with the medium.

I punched holes in the top and added ribbon so it can be hung.

the insert is a snowman reading the newspaper -- and you insert a box of tic tacs into that and then put it in the outhouse.. so the snowman poop is actually tic tacs... cute.. :)

The poem reads:
I hear you've been naughty,
so listen here's the scoop
I'm running out of coal this year
so you get snowman poop.
Love Santa.

I made an extra piece of the roof with the poem on it and decoupaged it to the top..


I think these will be a hoot!

Be Blessed!

No comments: