Saturday, December 13, 2008

My Newest Products

I realized that I haven't written about any new product purchases lately --

Well since I last posted about products I have purchased I have gotten 2 sets of Martha Stewart Markers -

One is the dual tip makers, set of 6 for 8.98 (think, I know its 8 something -- and the other is the opaque spring color markers that comes as a set of 5 markers for the same price -- I got the opaque markers for my birtday last week (Dec. 5)

I love them both, they are both easy to write with -- the opaque is a pigment ink and the dual tip markers are dye inks. The dual tips -- one side is kinda like a fine pointy paintbrush that is good for flowing doodles and coloring in... and the other side is rounder firmer tip that is better for fine writing -- I just love these markers.. I purchased both sets at Wal mart for that price. I just love the fact that Walmart has Martha Stewart now!

The Opaque markers are a round firm tip and you have to push down on the tip gently to flow the ink out...but becareful or you will get a puddle of ink.. also there is a mixing ball in them so you have to shake them well before each use.. these are awesome because you can layer the colors on top of each other and write on dark papers.

The tips flow well and they are easy to write with. And they are good to use with stamps too.
I definately recommend them both.

Here are pictures of them -- sorry if they are not that great... I am having issue with my camera i have taken several pictures and they keep coming blurry..
but you get the idea.. I hope anyway..
Here are the Opaque Markers:


Dual Tip Dye Markers:



I also purchased MS Clear Glitter Stamp Kit for 17.-- at Walmart.. I really like that kit as well.. It came with a bunch of stamps 3 jars of glitter an acrylic block and a glue pad with a little glue refill.

it was worth it!

Enjoy

Be Blessed

No comments: