Saturday, December 13, 2008

OH, One More!!

I almost forgot.. on last craft for now..


I made this little caddy -- it is holding my CD's. I'm in the process of making more of these to hold some of my craft tools.

This is from another printable craft kit.. but is a kit called the Diva Spa Collection from



I just LOVE this kit and I can't wait to make it for a gift -- but for now it makes for really cute storage for my craft supples and CD's! It looks like a tool box.. LOL

I printed out the parts of the kit I wanted to use, cut it out and built it with decoupage medium (modge podge) which makes paper projects like this very sturdy and hot glue!!

Sometimes modge podge can be streaky, but its not that bad and it actually gives the project a bit of texture and character is what I always say to that!!

I put on a flower embellishment that is clipart from the kit.. there are two parts to this flower, the petals and the center.. I cut them both out and decoupaged them, then I punch 2 tiny holes in the center and tied some emboridery thread in it, and then used pop dots to attach the center and then the whole flower to the box.. then I traced around the word diva and some of the trim with my Martha Stewart glue pen ( which I tell you I just LOVE that tool!! ) I got it at Wal-Mart for 3 or 4 dollars...) then sprinkled on some, of course Martha Stewart glitter!
Also purchased at walmart for about the same price..


I think it came out great and I love that it sits there out where I see it all the time!!



Be Blessed

No comments: