Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Magazine Rack Make Over!!

Well, in the middle of july there were tons of yard sales around here... and I got so many great things. My city had a "city-wide" yard sale.. it was a great day!!


I picked up this magazine rack for 2.00 -- I forgot to take a before picture of it.. but to give you an idea it was white and very dirty and chiped.. it had character then.. but it wasn't my style..


So I painted it with acrylic paint and then cut up scrapbook paper and decoupaged paisley all over it and then spotted it with dots of glitter paint.. I also sprinkled fine glitter over it while the decoupage was still wet... yes, now its my style.. gotta have a touch of bling !! :)


I am not finished with it yet, as I just did the front, and I want to do put the paisley all over it... I haven't had the chance to get more paper yet!

HOWEVER............ I love it also just the way it is.. really ...I just LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

No comments: